COVID-19 tōa-liû-hêng sī tòe 2019 nî 12 goe̍h khai-sí í Tiong-kok Bú-hàn ûi tiong-sim hoat-seng ê 2019 koan-chōng pēⁿ-to̍k pēⁿ (COVID-19) liû-hêng sū-kiāⁿ. Chia hì-iām sī in-ûi Giâm-tiōng Kip-sèng Ho͘-khip-tō Chèng-hō͘-kûn Koan-chōng Pēⁿ-to̍k 2 (SARS-CoV-2) ín-khí ê.
Confirmed deaths per 100,000 population
as of 9 May 2021
|Pēⁿ||2019 koan-chōng pēⁿ-to̍k pēⁿ (COVID-19)|
|Pēⁿ-to̍k tu||Giâm-tiōng Kip-sèng Ho͘-khip-tō Chèng-hō͘-kûn Koan-chōng Pēⁿ-to̍k 2 (SARS‑CoV‑2)|
|Lâi-goân||khó-lêng thong-koè bi̍t-pô|
|Thâu-chhù po̍k-hoat-tē||Tiong-kok Bú-hàn-chhī|
|Chhûn-sio̍k sî-kan||2019 nî 12 goe̍h –|
|Gî-sū kò-àn||Possibly 10% of the global population, or 780 million people (WHO estimate as of early October 2020)|
|I-ha̍k bián-chek seng-bêng|
- In summary, this article is about the coronavirus pandemic, which is caused by the disease COVID-19, which in turn is caused by the virus SARS‑CoV‑2.
- Zoumpourlis, Vassilios; Goulielmaki, Maria; Rizos, Emmanouil; Baliou, Stella; Spandidos, Demetrios A. (22 October 2020). "The COVID-19 pandemic as a scientific and social challenge in the 21st century". Molecular Medicine Reports. 22 (4): 3035–3048. doi:10.3892/mmr.2020.11393. ISSN 1791-2997.
- "Novel Coronavirus – China". World Health Organization (WHO). 9 April 2020 khòaⁿ--ê.
- "COVID-19 Dashboard by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)". ArcGIS. Johns Hopkins University. 12 May 2021 khòaⁿ--ê.
- "WHO: 10% of world's people may have been infected with virus". AP NEWS. 5 October 2020. 12 November 2020 khòaⁿ--ê.
|Scholia has a profile for COVID-19 tōa-liû-hêng (Q81068910).|
- COVID-19 (Questions & Answers, instructional videos; Facts/MythBusters) by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 by the Government of Canada
- COVID-19 (Q&A) by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- COVID-19 (Q&A) by the Ministry of Health, Singapore
- COVID-19 (Q&A) by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- COVID-19 Information for the Workplace by the US National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH)
Data and graphsSiu-kái
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) situation reports and map by the World Health Organization (WHO)
- COVID-19 Resource Center, map, and historical data by Johns Hopkins University
- COVID-19 data sets published by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)
- COVID-19 Observer based on Johns Hopkins University data
- COVID-19 Statistics and Research published by Our World in Data
- COVID-19 Tracker from Stat News
- COVID-19 Projections for many countries published by Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) by The New England Journal of Medicine
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hub by BMJ Publishing Group
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) by JAMA: The Journal of the American Medical Association
- COVID-19: Novel Coronavirus Outbreak Archived 24 September 2020 at the Wayback Machine. by Wiley Publishing
- COVID-19 pandemic (2019–20) Collection by Public Library of Science (PLOS)
- COVID-19 Portfolio, a curated collection of publications and preprints by National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- COVID-19 Research Highlights by Springer Nature
- COVID-19 Resource Centre by The Lancet
- Novel Coronavirus Information Center by Elsevier
|Pún bûn-chiuⁿ sī chi̍t phiⁿ phí-á-kiáⁿ. Lí thang tàu khok-chhiong lâi pang-chō͘ Wikipedia.|